|Provider||My Private Proxy||Smart Proxy||High Proxies|
|Sneaker Proxies||$65.00 - 20 proxies||From $75 - 5 GB|
|Ticketing Proxies||$390.00 - 250 proxies||From $75 - 5 GB||$325.00 - 125 proxies|
|SnapChat Proxies||From $75 - 5 GB|
|Craigslist Proxies||From $75 - 5 GB||$28.00 - 10 proxies|
|Pokemon Go Proxies||$23.70 - 10 proxies||From $75 - 5 GB|
|Instagram Proxies||From $75 - 5 GB||$29.00 - 10 proxies|
|Shared Proxies||$10.90 - 10 proxies|
|Private Proxies||$23.70 - 10 proxies||$22.00 - 10 proxies|
|Torrents & P2P|
|Payment options||PayPal, 2Checkout||Credit Cards, PayPal and BTC||PayPal, Bitcoin, Payza|
|Visit||My Private Proxy||Smart Proxy||High Proxies|
We highly recommend Smart Proxy if you want fast rotating residental proxies for copping sneakers and other uses. If you are looking to buy private proxies for Instagram, then we strongly recommend High Proxies since they are cheap and perform well.
What is a private proxy?
A private proxy is a dedicated IP that can be used only by a single client at a time. It provides a private connection. In fact, it will hide the public address that was assigned by your Internet service provider. This makes it easy for you to access websites without being restricted by your ISP.
Why do I need a private proxy?
Using private proxies has a lot of benefits for many different users, but the primary one is anonymity. Being able to obtain anonymity in the online world is hard, but proxies makes the entire process very easy. Aside from that, you can use a multitude of addresses from all over the world to mask your real location.
Difference between private proxy and VPN
Private proxies are just an open port that you can connect to, whereas VPN requires a dedicated tunnelling process.
Moreover, a proxy usually has a single IP that you can connect to, whereas the VPN service uses random IP addresses from selected locations.
You don’t have to download a software most of the time when you use a proxy, you can just insert the data in your browser settings, and that’s it.
How do I use private proxies?
Using private proxies is easy, but it all depends on your intended use. You usually have to buy a monthly subscription and download a list of proxies and insert them into your software.
Proxy anonymity levels
There are 3 anonymity levels for proxies.
- Level 1 Elite/High – this is providing you with the very best combination of anonymity and high-speed. The server won’t know you are connecting through a proxy.
- Level 2 Anonymous – You are anonymous, but the server will know that you have connected through a proxy.
- Level 3 Transparent – Your real IP will be seen by the server.
If you want to check your anonymity level for any reason, then you can use ProxyDB.
What to think about when buying private proxies
Make sure you select a proxy package that is made for your intended use. Cheap (standard) private proxies usually work fine for scraping and SEO, but they will likely not work with copping sneakers and ticketing.
You will need residential proxies for ticketing and copping sneakers in order to avoid having the proxies banned since most datacenter proxies are blocked by these services.
Types of proxies and proxy servers
- Reverse Proxy – sits behind the firewall in a private network and it will direct all the client inquiries to the backend server
- Transparent Proxy – these are intermediary systems you can find between the user and provider. The proxy will get the request and perform caching, authentication and redirection.
- Distorting Proxy – your IP address is modified in such a way so the target server will not know where you come from.
- Intercepting Proxy – the intercepting proxy’s server will intercept and access the messages without that much of a problem.
- Socks Proxy Server – it exchanges network packets between the client and server via a proxy and it also has authentication
- FTP Proxy Server – you get to access a FTP server via proxy connectivity
- HTTP Proxy Server – this server handles HTTP transactions
- SSL Proxy Server – this type of server makes the browsing experience more secure!
Usages for private proxies